Thursday, January 29, 2009

Illustratosphere.

For the past few weeks, I've gotten into this whole craft thing. Okay, it isn't really 100% craft. I think it just had to do with having this raging force to be creative. I've been inspired. Alot. Seen alot of things that make me want to do stuff. To start doing stuff. Making stuff, like I used to. It's a jumpstart. Djohan has been pretty busy as of late with Sparkle stuff, designing merch and shit, and they all look pretty good. He inspires me, or at least makes me feel like I ought to get down and be creative. :)
So, I may have jumped on the craft bandwagon. Did a little somethin somethin with cut out paper, and he got me a sketchbook (thank you, sweetie!!!) so I could start on thrashing it out in there. And I did just that when I got home a few hours ago. I did my first page and it's a start. I'll get it scanned soon one of these days. I'm excited, and thrilled to say the least. I have a thousand ideas in my head and I can't wait to put them all on paper.

It's time to get my hands dirty and I'm tired of photoshop. So, hand me the markers and glue and I'll get right back to you.

No comments: