Thursday, December 11, 2008

The takeover.


I just thought I'd share this. Taken in 2004 with my old trusty Sony dsc-75. I have this on film too, but I replaced it. This is a place regarded as one of my favourite places in Singapore. I like character walls. Walls that have character. I like them dirty and mossy and grimey, cos with it, holds a little bit of history. I'm not a big fan of the kind of history we learnt in school, but I like the kind of history that I can grasp. I like old photographs that depict a period of time when my parents first visited singapore. I even like the old photographs that hang on walls at the immigration building. But anyway, thats just me. :)

This building is still where it is. but last I checked a couple of weeks ago, it's been white washed. Damn those fcukers.

No comments: